Guys, I don’t think mine’s working…
I’m freaking out
this kid does a 1080 like he’s playing a fucking video game and goes wild
fucking watch this kid skateboard
the first 1080 has been landed
this is the end of an era
tony hawk’s face tho
1080 no-scope on a skateboard
That’s thREE FREAKING TIMES ON ONE AXIS
Kudos to that kid, seriously
This is the most meta thing I’ve ever seen on Cartoon Network.
OH. MY. GOD.
OH MY FREAKING LORD
Is it a bad thing I find this fantastic?
Ooooh, these are interesting~
24. It’s fairly positive. Iffy at times, but fine overall
42. I made music. That’s about it
48. 0 (I’d be a terrible parent; I don’t need to fuck up the younger generation more than it will be)
Dat’s a lotta numbers, son *cracks knuckles*
4. Music, science fiction, and big doe eyes
6. Death’s Flower Garden by medaknight4 ;)
9. It’s a tint, not a color you philistine
Why does everyone keep sending me that one?
16. The Iron Giant holds a very damn special place in my cold, shriveled heart
17. Check my posts, boy
18. … I’m not even gonna
21. It may seem shallow, but damn do I love a good smile
30. I’m named after the wolf, and it would only be appropriate if I enjoyed said animal. Also jumping spiders. Yeah
38. Don’t fuck anything up too bad :3
12. Ha, answered that one already :3
17. I’ve never been good with choosing favorites due to my indecisive nature, but I’ve always enjoyed Let It Be by The Beatles. Damn good song
18. There are two types of people: Beatles fans, and Elvis fans. You can like them both, but one has to be paramount. I do like them both, but I am a Beatles fan
20. Castle, Firefly, and Dr Horrible’s Sing Along Blog. Boom
12. I’m feeling good. Real good. Damn good, actually. This whole relative success with my chiptune music is boosting my self esteem ten-fold, and it’s fantastic!
37. When I am making music on FL Studio, I always manage to bob my head to the beat, no matter how many times I have listened to one song, making sure it’s at least good enough for me. Whenever I hear a piece that resonates with my very being (or is at least catchy enough), I do this uncontrollable jig with my fingers that’s synced to the beat. I have a surprising habit of actually censoring myself when I’m alone, using kid-friendly versions of curse words nearly half the time I think of something really nasty. It’s weird.
Tumblr freaked out at first but then she realized it’s really not that bad.